New member needs some help PLEASE

badgernboo

May 29, 2014
michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two of these, and I have no idea what they are.
could anyone identify them please? I'm not sure if they are rock, crystal or fossil. As you can see from the pics. one is a greenish brown, and the other a brown (two pics of that one). Both are heavy like a rock would be, but they give impression that if I was rough with them they would break. greenish one is aprox 10 in. long. brownish one 6 in?
Thanks in advance, appreciate any help at all
2014-05-29 13.36.45.jpg2014-05-28 18.37.15.jpg2014-05-28 18.37.06.jpg

no clue what they are i would guess some sort of crystals but whatever they are there def cool lookin.

Upvote 0
WELCOME BnB to the forum!

They look like some type of ocean barnacles or the likes. Did you find these by the beach? It would help if you gave us some more information about how/where, etc. you obtained them.

Neat find :)
Breezie

Upvote 0
WELCOME BnB to the forum!

They look like some type of ocean barnacles or the likes. Did you find these by the beach? It would help if you gave us some more information about how/where, etc. you obtained them.

Neat find :)

Breezie

Actually I acquired them from a friend. I just HAD to have them.

Upvote 0
I found a few of them in NM. always called em a desert rose, since they were usually pink colored

Upvote 0
Why not post it on the rocks and gems forum here? I bet you'll get a decisive answer there! Yakker

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back