culbert5704

Greenie
Sep 19, 2013
North Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the hobby, so new that I don't even have a detector yet. My Dr. wanted me to have a hobby that could reduce stress. I have been digging up some sharks teeth, but have been following your forum for a month and am very interested. I am looking at ordering a machine in the next day or two, just dont know where to buy from. I will have to order off the net since there are no stores in my area that carry them. I am looking at a Garrett AT Pro and also a pointer. Very green in metal detecting, so I am hoping to get some help from you folks. I thank you in advance for all of your help and expertise.

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Kansas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
Whatever MD you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

Hello and welcome.Whatever you chose best of luck with your hunting.

Welcome to TN. I hope your hunts are productive and interesting if you decide to pursue our hobby. Read all posts you can here and don't be afraid to ask questions. These people are very helpful and willing to share their knowledge.

Welcome from Minnesota - What is your price range for a detector and what type of detecting are you planning on? Ground, shallow water, beach, scuba?

Welcome to Treasurenet! Metal detecting is a great stress reliever, when you concentrate on your detecting, the world just disappears. The Garrett AT Pro is a great and versatile detector. Good for coins, relics and jewelry - waterproof to 9 feet - easy to learn and priced in the mid range of detector prices.

For pinpointers, the Garrett Pro-pointer is a good choice at a reasonable price.

The AT pro Adventure Package has almost everything you need to get started, and we still have a few of these left. The Adventure Package promotion ended on 8/31, and is subject to dealer stock.

Give me a call if we can help you with your purchase, we give Treasurenet members great discounts!

Wayne

(832) 928-9135

http://www.metaldetectingstuff.com/...ode=MDS&Product_Code=atpro-springspecial-2013

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back