New member... Found my first gold..... um...

USMC

Jun 23, 2005
east river South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I found this site last week and have been getting psyched up about going hunting again. I found a skate park to hunt, been there twice so far, and found a bunch of clad and my first "GOLD." Sort of...

I have a cheap Bounty Hunter I got for $75. I've had it for two years now, but due to my bad back I haven't able to get out much.

Anyway, Thanks for being on the web and encouraging people to get out there and dig!

Attachments

• 1st skate park visit copy.jpg
    1st skate park visit copy.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 473
  • 2nd skate park visit.jpg
    2nd skate park visit.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 478
Upvote 0
HAHA! You got me! That's alot of good stuff! Glad your here!

Nana ;)

Welcome USMC-DAV,pretty good finds for a "cheap" BH detector.I like the "gold" :D .Welcome to the forum and I hope to read some more of your posts in the future.Oh yeah,my brother lives in Mitchell,is that far from you?

Thanks for the encouragment!
diggummup said:
Welcome USMC-DAV,pretty good finds for a "cheap" BH detector.I like the "gold" :D .Welcome to the forum and I hope to read some more of your posts in the future.Oh yeah,my brother lives in Mitchell,is that far from you?
My neices and nephew live in Mitchell. I'm in Brookiings. Does he MD?

Welcome USMC,Looks like that little Bounty is bringing in the finds,Hope that back gets better and you can get out more,HH

Welcome usmc-dav thats a nice amount of clad there! WTG! HH.

USMC-DAV said:
Thanks for the encouragment!?
diggummup said:
My neices and nephew live in Mitchell.? I'm in Brookiings.? Does he MD?
Not yet,doesn't own one.He's interested though and I have a BH pioneer ex that I could send him.No wait a minute,thats my back up! ??? I'm thinking of visiting this sept.,not sure yet though.There's some good history in that state.I'd love to find an old ghost town to hunt.Are there any that your allowed to detect up there that you know of?

Nice finds USMC-DAV !!! We love South Dakota. Mitchell and the Corn Palace, Walls, BadLands, Deadwood and Lead ! Great State !
~Kansas~

Not yet,doesn't own one.He's interested though and I have a BH pioneer ex that I could send him.No wait a minute,thats my back up! ??? I'm thinking of visiting this sept.,not sure yet though.There's some good history in that state.I'd love to find an old ghost town to hunt.Are there any that your allowed to detect up there that you know of?

Haven't found any ghost towns yet, but I should check it out. I grew up in a couple small old towns (pop. under 300) and as a kid. I had an old green detector, "Coin Hustler" I think. I used to have fun going around town digging up stuff. Never found anything too interesting. I know of alot of areas that could be hunted if I ask the right people. ;D

Nice haul of coin there!

Welcome aboard,

HH

Lonewolfe

its hard to argue with the bounty that your bounty hunter has gotten u - welcome to the forum and good luck with your hunting - looking fwd to your posts ~ LBP ~ also note that
your post is like a double shot of b6 vitamin (my favorite and i suggest it for all mders)

Welcome,

Please keep your arms and legs inside at all times and have fun!! I have a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2 and if you should dig all signals then thats all you need.

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 224
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 222
Don't knock those cheap Bounty Hunters.... perfectly capable machines so long as the operator knows what he is doing!

Congrats on the digs! Keep at it and get yourself better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back