New guy!

Welcome to T'net 👍

Welcome to the forum from Oregon. There is lots of knowledge and information by the members of this site. Happy hunting.

Started relic hunting about 3 months ago, mainly for American Civil War pieces...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Started relic hunting about 3 months ago, mainly for American Civil War pieces. Just getting onto this forum, looking forward to it!
Civil War stuff is the goal, but search beyond that time period and let us see what you find…!
Good luck and happy hunting…!

Welcome to Treasurenet, happy to have you with us, you are now a member of the oldest treasure forum on the net and the original treasure forum.

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Started relic hunting about 3 months ago, mainly for American Civil War pieces. Just getting onto this forum, looking forward to it!
Welcome- I cant wait to see some of your finds, maybe pop onto the Random chat thread now and then

I just joined as well. I've always been fascinated with the civil War. There was a battle in my area called the Blue River battle. In Kansas City, Missouri. So I can't wait to start checking that one out. It's open to public.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back