New from Nashville

kev24rm

Dec 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone- new member in Nashville, TN. I grew up in Alabama, and both my father and grandfather are bottle diggers/collectors. My dad also dabbles in detecting, but still learning. He recently gave me his old Tesoro, as he recently got a new Mind Lab. I have no idea how to use it. I've thought about joining the local detecting club, but it does no good to learn if you don't have anywhere to hunt! However, that just changed and I have what I feel like is a GREAT place to detect/dig for bottles and would love some help. This feels like the perfect opportunity get my foot in the door and makes some friends in the Nashville detecting community. Is there anyone here that would like to get in there with me and maybe show me the ropes with the Tesoro, and maybe let me tag along with them sometime in return?

Thanks!
Kevin

you need to meet coilygirl, she's in nashville. look for her with a cardboard sign in front of walmart

metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome Kevin and pay no attention to Steve Martin up there! Unfortunately I have a digging partner,that would be my better half.Good luck in your search though and happy hunting!

Oh yeah,I think you sent me a PM and I deleted it by mistake.

Welcome Kevin and pay no attention to Steve Martin up there! Unfortunately I have a digging partner,that would be my better half.Good luck in your search though and happy hunting!

Hmmm, "unfortunately"? you have a digging partner?

LOL, it might be fun

Welcome from Alabama and happy hunting to you. Be sure to share your cool finds as well as the things that you learn.

Welcome, Kevin! The detecting club is a good palce to start, it will help you meet others in the hobby and educate you on rules and regulations in your area.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back