New Facebook Group

Thanks for setting it up! The more good PR and image we get, the better!

FB can be a good way to support from prospectors from all over. And we gonna need it...

I joined Facebook so I could get on this page. Man!!! Ton's of family and friends keep sending me friend requests,it's totally out of control!! It's a little scary about the people they dig up that I haven't seen in decades.

Very cool, I started one too!
With the season pretty much run down things have been a little slow.

I too joined one and liked the other. :)

We now have 11 members in the group. Not as popular as I really imagined it would be. Considering it is one of, if not, the only group of it's exact kind.

It is called: Gold Miners and Prospectors Group

I have searched Facebook and still can't find another group's title that is similar to this. Please visit the page and help make this group the best on Facebook.

Thank you,

BrutalBeck

I joined Facebook so I could get on this page. Man!!! Ton's of family and friends keep sending me friend requests,it's totally out of control!! It's a little scary about the people they dig up that I haven't seen in decades.

I know what you mean Nuggetshooter, I had to friend all my family and friends, now I've been a smartass and I have insulted or pissed off Almost all of them.
I don't fit in anybodys box.
I'm not a Demolican or Republicrate, a librarian liberal or a daredevil conservative.
But we can reach people willing to
listen to what our causes is.
I'm in the East Fork San Gabriel River group of gold miners.
Mostly locals, good folk trying to get the word out to protect our right to mine.
Now I'll check out this new site you guys just mentioned. :goldpan:

Yes, it is my page and anyone is welcome to join.

Ok cool, there are 2 groups with the same name I wasn't sure which one was yours. The one I linked didn't have you in it and had a different admin, so I didn't think it was yours, but I guess it was!

Thanks, Chris

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back