New and wanted to say hello...

Wildfirefighter72

Jan 14, 2007
Colorado
How is it going? I found the site and played around on it for a few weeks and decided to join. Purchased a new ACE 250 and should have it next week. I am looking forward to this new hobby and thank you to everyone who help us newbies out! Looking forward to posting some of my stuff when I can!

John

Attachments

• 6-17-06 086.jpg
    6-17-06 086.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 434
John... Welcome to treasurenet! You'll like the folks and the fun. I think it's great you became a Charter Member... very cool. ;)

We look forward to seeing your finds and reading your posts!

And thanks for the work you do... firefighting I presume, your a hero in my book.

Montana Jim said:
John... Welcome to treasurenet! You'll like the folks and the fun. I think it's great you became a Charter Member... very cool. ;)

And thanks for the work you do... firefighting I presume, your a hero in my book.

Thank you Jim... Not a hero, but it is a great job that allows me to work my tail off for 8 months and lets me enjoy some free time. How are you liking Montana? I am missing the country up there. Born and raised in Livingston. Did some outfitting up in White Sulphur Springs. Could take you to a few fun spots around there. Thank you for the welcome!

Wildfirefighter72 said:
Montana Jim said:

Thank you Jim... Not a hero, but it is a great job that allows me to work my tail off for 8 months and lets me enjoy some free time. How are you liking Montana? I am missing the country up there. Born and raised in Livingston. Did some outfitting up in White Sulphur Springs. Could take you to a few fun spots around there. Thank you for the welcome!

I like it here just fine... been here in Great Falls (military) for 11ish years. My Harley takes me on rides through White Sulfer Springs all the time!

WFF,

welcome to the board.

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds\
soon.

have a good un......................

Welcome to the Mug Shots

and TNet John

Welcome to the forum John. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome to Mugs and TNet! Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Hiya John,

Welcome aboard! TN is a goldmine full of treasures, I know you will enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing posts/pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

Welcome John, Great Site, Fossis.........................

you fire fighters do a great job and bust your butts my wife does the same thang
be safe H.H. GOOD LUCK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back