New $100 Low Serial Star Note

Ukr_Newb

Greenie
Oct 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm fairly new to TNet and spend most of my time in the CRH forum. Thought I'd get some expertise from you guys as I recently got some new $100 bills from my bank and they seemed to be fairly low serial numbers and star notes.

So I have two questions, what are these worth? And where do you guys usually sell these, besides feebay and Craigslist? I know I can post them on ebay but with the ebay and paypal fees, I imagine I'd just break even. Also with CL, I'm not sure it would reach the right/interested people. Any feedback would be helpful.

2013-11-05_10-33-58_198.jpg27008_1.jpg

Despite what you say, about ebay fees, I would
say post the three of them as a set on ebay. :laughing7:

some bidders are nuts.

The repetitive numbers 00 111 23 & the Star may just surprise you
(great liars poker hand too)

Fees aren't that high are they ?

You can always put a reserve on them that will cover the fees and hopes at the same time.

I'm absolutely lost on the interest, But it's there

Last edited:
Ebay is going to get you the most exposure when selling and net you the highest sale price.
And for your information, the 3 pictured on the left are actually the rarest of all the new $100 printed, that particular run they only printed 128,000 compared to a typical run of at least 640,000 notes so they are only going to increase in value, the fact that you got 3 consecutive only makes them that much more desirable.
Unfortunately it looks like they have been folded though, that seriously hurts the value, but newbie collectors will jump all over them they are still nice, but serious collects will probabaly pass on them if they have been.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back