Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Attachments

• image-236851583.jpg
    image-236851583.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 116
As a professional mechanic I use that stuff on almost every nut and bolt I ever re-install, it is great stuff.

Don't forget the never seize or anti seize what ever ya like to call it ..
This is a almost new impeller used 2 times. It junk now!

G, you have some serious rage... you should take it out on the gold, not on your equipment! :tongue3:
The sucks, I know a new proline impeller is around 180 bones...at least for my 350...

G, you have some serious rage... you should take it out on the gold, not on your equipment! :tongue3: The sucks, I know a new proline impeller is around 180 bones...at least for my 350...
Put on by hand I didn't get wild with it ... New impeller was 100 it's from Allen trees

Gary dont pitch the old impellor! get a price of repairing it first! i always put anti-sieze on anything i take off (except my underware!) and i have 2 types of it. regular and hightemp!

Are you using alans pumps as his impellers are different size than keene?? The internal screw on depth is also different. Hand tight is perfect but that looks like it screwed in too far which is my point. Also when put on, and the housing also, does it touch the plastic insert and seal where the footvalve connects?. Stick finger into the hole and feel for a gap,as there should be none as then blowby goes around and around and much less psi/gpm.Looks like more going on than one might think-alan t pump or keene??John

Are you using alans pumps as his impellers are different size than keene?? The internal screw on depth is also different. Hand tight is perfect but that looks like it screwed in too far which is my point. Also when put on, and the housing also, does it touch the plastic insert and seal where the footvalve connects?. Stick finger into the hole and feel for a gap,as there should be none as then blowby goes around and around and much less psi/gpm.Looks like more going on than one might think-alan t pump or keene??John
thAts Allen's pump .. Believe it's a proline knock off ..
And I usally shim all my pumps to tighten that gap up as much as I can ... As you said it helps boost pressure ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back