Never hunted out

slow sweeper

Jan 7, 2005
Oregon
Went to a nearby park this morning. Had never searched this particular area because I knew it just HAD to have been hit hard by every detectorist in the county. But I didn't have much time so I said what the heck. In one hour I found a bus token, three quarters, two dimes, two nickles, six pennies and a 1979 Susan B. Anthony Dollar.
Maybe because it was such an obvious spot and so close to the parking area that other detectorists just walked on by like I had done in the past.
I no longer will just walk on past the "stupid" spots.

Upvote 0
Nice job slow, I have only found one susan b. in all my years. Guess I better get back at it. By the way, lets go do some MDing this weekend.

Congrats on the finds from the park. We all sometimes will pass up on places cause we think there is no way anything can be inthere. Then when we do go there and find stuff, we think man why did we wait so long to check this place out
hh
dave+bobbie

? ? ?Thanks all! I might be the worst at not taking my time in a spot. "Grass is always greener" syndrome. And it's? rare for me to hit the same spot in different directions. Unless I find something really good.? Going to try and change that.
I don't recollect ever finding a Susan B Anthony dollar before this one. Thought it was another quarter till I got home and was washing the mud off of everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back