never enough

mjb Mike

Feb 10, 2021
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you ever notice no matter how many good finds you make its never enough. Although Im grateful for what I find and just being out I cant wait to get back out and make new finds .
I can remember my first Indian i was so happy a 1900 ..and then I was not....why couldn't the Indian be an 1899.then I had to go find one....always want more ...older better ..never be happy ..it's what drove me...your only as good as your next target...

you ever notice no matter how many good finds you make its never enough. Although Im grateful for what I find and just being out I cant wait to get back out and make new finds .

The finds are just the icing on the cake..it's the mystery of the HUNT that matters....
digging_zpsefcf9a69.gif

One cannot get enough of a good thing! 😂

It’s like hunting morel mushrooms in the spring: I may have a sackful, but I wonder “what’s around the next tree?” Always looking for the next conquest. Human nature.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back