whitedog

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2006
New Mexico I think!

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 529
Looks like a snowman looking at his reflection in water!
This could be related to Frosty. He melted into a puddle of water.
Hmmm? Something to think about.

Upvote 0
You got to be kidding me? Are you guys just a bunch of noobers? Are you not familiar with Spanish markings? If you just swing a metal detector I can understand you lack of knowledge

Upvote 0
whitedog said:
You got to be kidding me? Are you guys just a bunch of noobers? Are you not familiar with Spanish markings? If you just swing a metal detector I can understand you lack of knowledge

If we let out all our knowledge of Spanish treasure marks, everybody would understand, and we wouldn't want thay now would we. You might try posting this down in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum and get a better result, or better yet, one of our nice Mods might even do it for you. ;D BTW, a different attitude might get you better results. Just sayin....

Upvote 0
My first thought was "broken chain" - not eights at all. But I'm just a worthless noob. What could I possibly know...?

DCMatt

Upvote 0
whitedog said:
Sorry,I forgot to say welcome to T.NET I'm not knowledgeable in that aspect of Treasure hunting, not to many Spanish rock marks around Ma. But as 72cheyenne said you might post it in the other forum and get better results. Once again I was trying to be funny! I was not trying belittle your post and hope you didn't take it as such. :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

Upvote 0
OK,OK,OK

So I was took the posts too seriously! Me bad and me sorry! :laughing9:

Yes it was my first post and being a noob myself I posted in the wrong group!

So greetings all and the yokes on me!

Sincerely,

Nooby WD :laughing7:

Upvote 0
whitedog said:
Perhaps your orders weren't clear.

Upvote 0
Thanks all for your humor and insight. Seeing the topic is treasure hunting and that this topic is what is it I may have posted to the wrong forum. I have moved it down to Spanish signs and symbols.

A footnote sharing information regarding interpretation of a symbol is not giving anything away. Except insecurity in one self. A group of symbols does not lead to a treasure but to a direction or possibly an interpretation of part of a story.

Have you all forgotten where you all came from? Many of you were noobs or still are. You all learned from old timers that have passed on. The only thing you have in their memory is the stories and knowledge they passed on to you. You may act that the information they gave you are state secrets. No one is asking you to give up a location that you may be working on. But sharing/ confirming the most basic of information is nothing less than childish.

We all had a beginning and we all have an end so are you going to hoard it all and have it end with you? People that do this are like the ones that spend their whole lives in one location saying it is here. They are so wrapped up in their project they refuse to give up and go crazy, broke or insane.

You need to step back and get a breath of fresh air. You are no the end all be all. You can judge peoples experience by there answers and the questions they ask. Arm chair treasure hunters will drive you crazy. They have knowledge to a point but you can smell them out. Just like dowsers, dowsers will always tell you where to dig for a percentage but will never pick up a shovel!

To all you wanna be's you will never know , love or understand the beauty of being out in he mountains at 9000 feet or above! The smell of pine! The beauty of a sunrise you will never know. Using a 5 gallon bucket to haul dirt from a hole 20 feet deep. You may never find a treasure in your life but you have slept under a blanket of stars with no less than 25 shooting stars seen in a night. In the distance see a half a dozen camp fires on the distance mountains.

Sure you may have read about signs or symbols but you have never discovered one! Keep your secrets. I will keep your secret of being an arm chair treasure hunter.

WD

Upvote 0
whitedog said:
Thanks all for your humor and insight. Seeing the topic is treasure hunting and that this topic is what is it I may have posted to the wrong forum. I have moved it down to Spanish signs and symbols.

A footnote sharing information regarding interpretation of a symbol is not giving anything away. Except insecurity in one self. A group of symbols does not lead to a treasure but to a direction or possibly an interpretation of part of a story.

Have you all forgotten where you all came from? Many of you were noobs or still are. You all learned from old timers that have passed on. The only thing you have in their memory is the stories and knowledge they passed on to you. You may act that the information they gave you are state secrets. No one is asking you to give up a location that you may be working on. But sharing/ confirming the most basic of information is nothing less than childish.

We all had a beginning and we all have an end so are you going to hoard it all and have it end with you? People that do this are like the ones that spend their whole lives in one location saying it is here. They are so wrapped up in their project they refuse to give up and go crazy, broke or insane.

You need to step back and get a breath of fresh air. You are no the end all be all. You can judge peoples experience by there answers and the questions they ask. Arm chair treasure hunters will drive you crazy. They have knowledge to a point but you can smell them out. Just like dowsers, dowsers will always tell you where to dig for a percentage but will never pick up a shovel!

To all you wanna be's you will never know , love or understand the beauty of being out in he mountains at 9000 feet or above! The smell of pine! The beauty of a sunrise you will never know. Using a 5 gallon bucket to haul dirt from a hole 20 feet deep. You may never find a treasure in your life but you have slept under a blanket of stars with no less than 25 shooting stars seen in a night. In the distance see a half a dozen camp fires on the distance mountains.

Sure you may have read about signs or symbols but you have never discovered one! Keep your secrets. I will keep your secret of being an arm chair treasure hunter.

WD
That's funny "arm chair treasure hunter" glad to see you moved your post I use this site to research my finds and see other people's finds I am sorry you took offense to my bee. I will remove it as I don't want to be considered a NOOB what ever that is. Hope you find your treasure in the rocks! Man that's to funny. :laughing9:
Broken knee

Upvote 0
Broken knee,

The comments below are not directed at you and don't remove your humorous post either ok!

Here is my point. Some people really post things that really make you wonder if they have their head screwed on straight. I got a post that really unnerved me. I cannot stand childish and asinine behavior.

If posts are representative of character then posting here a serious topic is useless. I have been a member here for years and only recently decided to to post a question. To be told "why should we give up our secrets". Are you serious? You think some of you hold the key to life? Get a clue! Those of you that decided not to show respect or be serious about a question asked show immature nature at best. To those of you that post about secrets! HAH! You think to much of yourself or to little, it's your pick.

I have met you all my life that hold the meaning of life and as far as I am concerned you can keep it to yourself. You are most likely neurotic at least and a huge ego at best. Either way keep it to yourself cause chatting too or with you would be a pain in the ass!

For those of you that have honestly contributed I express my thanks for your effort in advance. To the others I am so glad to realize who the noobs really are. And of course I can appreciate humor to the others as well.

Be well,

Whitedog

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back