need some help

thanks gypsy. very helpful. now if you could find something about Hiram Bladsoe like that and how he ended up in alabama, that'd be super.

Trouble,

Here is some information I found:

Bledsoe, Hiram (1832-1906) - of Missouri. Born in Kentucky, 1832. Served in the US army during the Mexican War; colonel in the Confederate Army during the Cival War; member of the Missouri State Senate in 188?; Died in 1906. Interment at Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Pleasant Hill Missouri.

I found this info at politicalgraveyard.com. You scroll sown to find a person. Hope this helps.

I left my email address for you in your post on indian artfacts. I did almost all of my collecting when i first started in Lone Jack. I am only about 10 minutes West of there. I have also been looking into some civil war sites around the Kansas City area. Would love to find some civil war relics. Get ahold of me, maybe we could find some places to hunt. I already know several places to look for arrowheads.

John

Trouble
you can also go to cwar.nps.gov/civilwar/soldierssailors.htm you can look up soldiers by their name and get some info on them. I looked and there was several Hiram Bledsoe's

John

gypsy, it's Bledsoe, like Drew Bledsoe the quarterback. i know there are are some Bladsoe's out there, but i'm positive it's Bledsoe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back