Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0675.JPG

Guess what goes into 24 industrial grade acid dropper bottles? Give up...75% industrial grade nitric acid. O yeah, I'm ready to get medieval on these pieces of metal!

If anybody in the Tampa area wants one then send me a PM. I should have plenty of extras and don't mind giving a few away to fellow TNET members. As usual, all exchanges will go through West Florida Investigative Services. Everything is free of charge. It would be illegal for me to sell it out otherwise.

Also, I just got added to the FBI database! Awesome, they sent me an email asking why I bought bulk nitric acid. I told them the truth. I'm an insane metal detector and need to use a lot to burn my counter tops, injure myself, upset my wife, and maybe identify a piece of metal.

Crispin

Dude you are crazy in your own way, lol. That chemical can be one of the precursors to meth, some explosives, etc...

Upvote 0
Dude you are crazy in your own way, lol. That chemical can be one of the precursors to meth, some explosives, etc...

I can prescribe various forms of meth legally. Mostly methlyphenidate and dextroamphetamine. Had to give them my DEA number to leave me alone. They ran the background checks on my fingerprints and deduced that I was...in fact....crazy...

Upvote 0
Hey you did not remove all your prints with the acid incident. That could have created a red flag when being finger printed.

Upvote 0
I had the same issue making aqua regia and getting iodine for the precipitation of gold from soultion, got plenty of mercury though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everybody is going to figure out where you live.

It's going to be where the smoking hole in the ground is with a distinct chemical smell.

Besides, we will all get a great aerial view from the news helicopter.

PM sent!

Upvote 0
GIB,

BOOM BABY.....lol

Regards + HH

Bill

Everybody is going to figure out where you live.

It's going to be where the smoking hole in the ground is with a distinct chemical smell.

Besides, we will all get a great aerial view from the news helicopter.

PM sent!

Upvote 0
Missed the FedEx truck by 30 minutes. It is being lodged in the "Hazardous Materials" section. The wife is going to have to sign for it when I am at work. At least it is too big to hide. She is not going to be happy...

Upvote 0
Hows come it's easier to accurately predict when a woman ain't going to be happy, than too predict when she will be?
At least you know the cause on this event..:angel12:
Ah well, so much for keepin the peace.

Upvote 0
You can make a variety of explosives with nitric acid, which is why the FBI and other agencies monitor its shipment.

When I was young, the chemistry text books had the chemical formulas for those explosives, in them. For obvious reasons, that is no longer true. But, I still well remember them. I also remember that most people who try it blow themselves up. Cool!

Many years ago, I think it was on the Paul Harvey show, that a kid was found who had a quart of nitroglycerin in his bedroom that he had made. The authorities took it to a military base. He had made good stuff. And, he was just a stupid kid, not at all a terrorist.

Upvote 0
You can make a variety of explosives with nitric acid, which is why the FBI and other agencies monitor its shipment.

When I was young, the chemistry text books had the chemical formulas for those explosives, in them. For obvious reasons, that is no longer true. But, I still well remember them. I also remember that most people who try it blow themselves up. Cool!

Many years ago, I think it was on the Paul Harvey show, that a kid was found who had a quart of nitroglycerin in his bedroom that he had made. The authorities took it to a military base. He had made good stuff. And, he was just a stupid kid, not at all a terrorist.

You are right. I know how to make those explosives as well. However, there are other things that need to be ordered that I have not. Our rights allow us to own this stuff. I don't mind being monitored. They can track down all my posts and see what I am using it for, lol.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back