finds.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 410
  • find120207.jpg
    find120207.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 400
  • find2.jpg
    find2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 407
Howdy Steve. Something to know the size of these items would help, but at a glance the middle item of your top photo reminds me of an old shim to adjust a vehicles front end alignment. Or perhaps a clip to hold a speedometer or tachometer cable in place, depending on size. :-\ But its possible I'm completely wrong.

Upvote 0
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. One could only guess......my guess would be .. how about a railroad spike, a cotter pin, an old singletree coupler ring with one chain link, maybe two 30-30 spent slugs and three 22 caliber spent slugs....??? I have no idea about the other pieces.... is that a circle of holes in the flat piece? depending on size ....maybe part of an old revolver type firearm?....awright then.....ummm...hmmm

Upvote 0
slingchine said:
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. One could only guess......my guess would be .. how about a railroad spike, a cotter pin, an old singletree coupler ring with one chain link, maybe two 30-30 spent slugs and three 22 caliber spent slugs....??? I have no idea about the other pieces.... is that a circle of holes in the flat piece? depending on size ....maybe part of an old revolver type firearm?....awright then.....ummm...hmmm

Good call.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back