Need HELP W/I.D. On this jug...KICK-A-POO SWIGGLE.

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again everybody !!! I found this jug while rooting around an old dump,Being in Erie Co.PA. i thought this I.D. would be easy,meaning i related the word NIAGARA to the Brig.Niagara homeport Erie,PA.but alot of Lake Erie communities celebrate the battle of Lake Erie...So can anybody give me any ideas on this jug,has anyone seen one??,It's NOT about "Dogpatch" moonshine called kick a poo joy juice but that still would be cool being a Lil'Abner fan.Anyway any help w/this jug will be greatly appreciated. HH ALL !!! :read2:, :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Picture 2734.jpg
    Picture 2734.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 2736.jpg
    Picture 2736.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 251
  • Picture 2738.jpg
    Picture 2738.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture 2740.jpg
    Picture 2740.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Picture 2741.jpg
    Picture 2741.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 270
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: no Idea on the jug just wanted to say that that is on great find I like the style and look of it!!!!

Upvote 0
Cool :icon_thumleft:
However - I suspect the one word is swizzle - not swiggle; the letters look more like a Cursive Z than the g you see in Niagara.
I have done some searching using both versions - nothing to add, yet ;D

Mike

Upvote 0
Chug said:
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: no Idea on the jug just wanted to say that that is on great find I like the style and look of it!!!!
Thank's man!...What ever the case may be it's still cool :icon_thumright:, :read2:,HH ALL !!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back