NEED HELP!!! Searching for a Gold Detector that can pinpoint buried treasure at 8 feet deep....

Hello everyone,
Looking for some help!!! If anyone has any recommendations that would be helpful.
I've been searching for a long time for a Gold detector that can find gold that has been buried for over 100 years and that is around 8 to 10 feet deep. I've been able to locate the area it is located, but its about 10,000sqft and I need a machine that can help pinpoint a smaller area and that has a frequency that detects Gold only. Thanks in advance!
It's really funny because especially here in Asia people expect a metal detector 2+ Meters deep, they just don't understand how those work. Hey, big news, they can find coins 30 cm deep and maybe a frying pan half a meter.

Maybe buy one of those fake antenna pistols on Ali express? You surely...dont find crap with that.

TORRERO, for some strange reason, I really like the thought of walking around in a park or beach with the "AKS 3D" METAL DETECTOR, just for the reaction and questions I could get? How about a metal detector competition hunt, I was never a "cool" kid, but with that? I could be a ROCK STAR.

TORRERO, for some strange reason, I really like the thought of walking around in a park or beach with the "AKS 3D" METAL DETECTOR, just for the reaction and questions I could get? How about a metal detector competition hunt, I was never a "cool" kid, but with that? I could be a ROCK STAR.
I did a follow up on my own post...there is a AKS Metal Detector site, the one TORRERO showed, goes for $213. Now the site itself shows others for anywhere from $2000 to about $6400, and can detect up to 75 meters, or 246 ft. deep. OK then, who's in, someone else go first. Interesting site. Might be what Manny4Gold might be looking for. I myself am a bit skeptical??? Guys at Oak Island should check them out, just saying....

I did a follow up on my own post...there is a AKS Metal Detector site, the one TORRERO showed, goes for $213. Now the site itself shows others for anywhere from $2000 to about $6400, and can detect up to 75 meters, or 246 ft. deep. OK then, who's in, someone else go first. Interesting site. Might be what Manny4Gold might be looking for. I myself am a bit skeptical??? Guys at Oak Island should check them out, just saying....
Manufacturer will say anything to sell.

I agree, Manufacturers can and will say most anything. It's the "If it sounds too good to be true" & "Buyer beware" thing. I was having an amusing moment there.

I think you can make and test low frequency impulse transmitter
Then processing the reflect signal
I read in Google search , gold can detect in above 14khz
You can try that and build your professional device 😃

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back