Sep 30, 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Current-Minelab E-Trac, Sunray Pro phones, TW digger
Past-Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
15236662548491291432020452396979.jpg15236661344758238517265395383029.jpg

Found this tag under the root of a large tree at a park today. Thinking it could be a luggage tag or something along those lines?

How about "paid bike tax"

Upvote 0
insomnia = playing on my laptop. I found the Omaha Police Department uses "P.B.T." to designate "Preliminary Breath Test". May or may not have anything to do with your find.

Upvote 0
The other examples of bike tag's I've seen makes me believe that is what it is. Although the others display a date issued and the word 'bicycle' on them so I'm not positive. Thanks for your comment bologna321!

Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :..​

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know there was such a forum. Is there an easy way to go about moving it or do I need to just recreate and submit a new thread?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the advice. I didn't know there was such a forum. Is there an easy way to go about moving it or do I need to just recreate and submit a new thread?

He already moved it for you. This is the best place to post individual artifacts you need help IDing.

I can't seem to find anything myself. I hope you can get an answer soon - nice find!

Upvote 0
He already moved it for you. This is the best place to post individual artifacts you need help IDing.

I can't seem to find anything myself. I hope you can get an answer soon - nice find!

I see, sorry I misread. Thanks for lookin and trying to find a definitive answer!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back