✅ SOLVED Need Help Identifying Vase

chadkeath

Jan 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon. Thanks in advance for any help. I am hoping someone on the board can help figure out the maker of this vintage vase. It’s unique. Has a deep Smokey blue and brown color pattern. It is 10 inches tall. Is marked on bottom. Not sure which way the mark is supposed to go. Hoping someone may be able to help figure out this mystery.

Attachments

• IMG_3823.jpeg
    IMG_3823.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3824.jpeg
    IMG_3824.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3825.jpeg
    IMG_3825.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Good afternoon. Thanks in advance for any help. I am hoping someone on the board can help figure out the maker of this vintage vase. It’s unique. Has a deep Smokey blue and brown color pattern. It is 10 inches tall. Is marked on bottom. Not sure which way the mark is supposed to go. Hoping someone may be able to help figure out this mystery.
I’ve been studying the mark. To me, it appears to be an elephant facing left with the letter u under it. I cannot find this listed anywhere. Of course the elephant may actually be something else. It is a nice looking long stem bud vase. I hope you get an answer.

Upvote 0
I’ve been studying the mark. To me, it appears to be an elephant facing left with the letter u under it. I cannot find this listed anywhere. Of course the elephant may actually be something else. It is a nice looking long stem bud vase. I hope you get an answer.
Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back