✅ SOLVED Need help identifying a silver coin.

eric91m

Oct 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Front reads: Strive for five 1992 GCUS 1994
Back reads: Improved order of Red Men
Degree of Pocahontas

Weighs in at 31.11 grams and has a serial number on the side of them, the two I have are # 0520 & 0789.

They both sound like silver and have the patina to match, they were in coin holders but removed them for a high quality scan.

This is my first post here, but I'd like to say I've been browsing for years, tons of information is here and this is the first time a search hasn't found what I was looking for.

Thanks, Eric
coins.jpg

I've already found the site, just has absolutely no info on it about this. I might head down to the semi local chapter this week later on and see if they can help me out with it.

Just checking to see if anyone here has run across this specific one before and been able to verify it.

Upvote 0
Also on Worthpoint:

DCMatt

Attachments

• redmencoin.jpg
    redmencoin.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
Mackaydon - Thanks, but the weight was off on that coin. That one is 24grams while the one I have is 31.11 (Troy Ounce)

DCMatt - Thanks, just the one I was looking for. Seeing they're .999 I went back and picked up the other 91 they had on stock for 10 a piece. Figured I couldn't pass up the deal, I got the first two with the thoughts of refining one to figure out the silver content, then just hold the other one.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back