100_4131.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_4135.JPG
    100_4135.JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_4136.JPG
    100_4136.JPG
    416.2 KB · Views: 101
Possibly a gas key for a stove... I think it was Crane maybe that used that logo. At any rate, I think it's the older (pre Nazi party) "good luck" intended swastika.

Upvote 0
Found this at a school this morning . Have no clue what it is or used for ? Thanks for the help :thumbsup:
Glen

The comments on that listing are PRICELESS! "i think this may be to a ww1 german hand granaide" followed by " i was in the army for 9 years" LOL I have serious doubts on this person ever having been in a Salvation Army store let alone the military.... seeing as Germany didn't use the swastika in WW1 and German stick grenades used a pull string, not a pin....

He did however manage to actually say it's solid, so not a key or a winder....

Upvote 0
The comments on that listing are PRICELESS! "i think this may be to a ww1 german hand granaide" followed by " i was in the army for 9 years" LOL I have serious doubts on this person ever having been in a Salvation Army store let alone the military.... seeing as Germany didn't use the swastika in WW1 and German stick grenades used a pull string, not a pin....

How funny, thanks for the laugh.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your ideas and info everyone !
Glen

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So how are you suppose to pull the pin and throw the little box at solders that don't exist yet? That other website isn't funny it's scary! Those people vote for our elected officials, and they can't even spell officials.

Upvote 0
That site stole our green check/ green SOLVED idea. But they took it one step further which is kinda neat.

solved reddit.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lots of perticipation on that site, 199,387 readers and 464 users here now, but I dont like it. Why are there no images? The page gets locked down and into archives after its solved and and joking is a bannable offense even on the first offense LOL.

Be civil. Being otherwise will get you banned. Reddiquette

Be helpful. Jokes and other unhelpful comments, even after the item has been identified, are bannable offenses, even on first offense. If your comment doesn't help, don't comment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lots of perticipation on that site, 199,387 readers and 464 users here now, but I dont like it. Why are there no images? The page gets locked down and into archives after its solved and and joking is a bannable offense even on the first offense LOL.

ugh, that's no fun

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back