Native American Prints

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my artifact room I have several limited edition Native American prints from several fairly famous western artists I met on different occasions while on vacations in the West.

Eric Von Schmidt
Here Fell Custer Signed Limited Edition print. 26.5x41.5" #57 of 950

1000008100.jpg

Mort Kunsler
Custer Last Stand 20x30" signed Limited Edition print #75 of 850

1000008098.jpg

Don Griffith
Happy Hunting Ground 24"30" Signed Artist Proof print.

1000008102.jpg

Upvote 14
Here are digital copies of my limited edition Bev Dooliittle prints. Bev is a camouflage artist.

Both are prints off internet, too hard to get good pictures due to the glass, prints are framed and matted with acid free mat and UV glass and none of my prints received any direct sun light.

"The Sentinel"
1000008194.jpg

"Eagle Heart"

1000008275.jpg

Last edited:
That's a really nice piece. Very clever use of light and dark in the background.
Did you see the eagles hidden in the snow and rocks behind him?

Did you see the eagles hidden in the snow and rocks behind him?
Yes. That's what I thought was so clever. This is the first I can recall hearing of this artist and this style of painting. It's beautiful and fascinating, and the subject matter really resonates with me.

have you been to Little Big Horn? For me it was worth the drive.

I keep trying to see them but having no luck
Looking for the eyes might help, they are eagle heads, hint just to start, look at the 9oclock-12oclock area above Indian's head

Maybe circle them I can’t see them still
Perfer to not give it away yet, would rather others find on their own. Here is one hint.

1000008311.jpg

Here are digital copies of my limited edition Bev Dooliittle prints. Bev is a camouflage artist.

Both are prints off internet, too hard to get good pictures due to the glass, prints are framed and matted with acid free mat and UV glass and none of my prints received any direct sun light.

"The Sentinel"
View attachment 2159003

"Eagle Heart"

View attachment 2159007
5 now just can’t enlarge the picture

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back