HH

Last edited:
2 1/4" long, and it's got checkered markings all over it

image-3047200945.jpg

is it a tube with a screw cap?

is it a tube with a cap?
match case

No threads, tube is hollow all the way through. Got me stumped

Could this potentially be a part of an old gas lantern??? With the screen at the top?

Lol! Crack pipe, ha never know. There is no screen though. The little piece is solid

Haha. Rob, I like your theory. Probably what it is. Old school crack pipe. I dunno what it might be. Got me stumped. Ramrod end???

Possibly the broken off hollow handle from a screwdriver set / hammer combo tool hammer.jpg

Cyanide suicide pill case?

The more I look at it it looks like a handle to a flashlight? Looks like you can see the spiral of glue reside for where the spring was glued on to the inside of base cap.

No way is that a pipe of any kind.... It is metal (I'm assuming) and would get VERY hot and there is no hole for smoke to pass thru on the cap end...

Possibly the broken off hollow handle from a screwdriver set / hammer combo tool

This would be my vote. I remember these. The cap unscrewed and different bit were stored inside.

Yea, it's copper. Could be a flashlight, but it's really small. A triple a wouldn't fit. Would have to be watch batteries... I dunno though. Last time a house was here was in the forties. It's now pasture land, chimney is still there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back