My Ugly Mug

possumheaded

Sep 25, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's Me. I've been Metal Detecting for around 2 years but just got serious this year. I am glad to be a part of TNet and appreciate everyone that has welcomed me and all the folks who provide us with their wonderful knowledge about this hobby.
Thank You,
Ed
me.jpg

Don't worry about it, all guys are ugly. ;D

Welcome to the forum.

Cappy Z. said:
TN is like the Hotel California...

Once you're in..there is no escape....

HH

Cap Z.
I have found that out. It's as addicting as myspace or maybe even more.

Ed you got a great looking Mug :) Welcome and indeed there are so many here that are a wealth of knowledge. This is more like a big family here > and you become addicted to their adventures , their incredible finds and the kindness that is shown !!

Ed, Ed, old possum head. Welcome to the land of the crazy treasure seekers! You don't look like no possum, but I like the name. 8)

bean man said:
Ed, Ed, old possum head. Welcome to the land of the crazy treasure seekers! You don't look like no possum, but I like the name. 8)

possum.JPGpo.JPG

Can you see the resemblance? ::)

I got the nickname Possum when I was little from my dad because I always pretended to be sleeping.-"Playing Possum" The name stuck on into my teens with my friends because we would be drinking and after getting a good buzz, they said I looked like a grinnin' possum with my squinty eyes and pointy teeth and one day one of my caving buddies started calling me Roadkill Possum. That stuck for a year or so and one night after drinking with a bunch of drunk friends the name evolved into PossumHeadEd. They thought it was funny because it rhymed. Anyway that's the history. Now everytime I see a opossum, I see myself. It's probably just one of those things that after you hear it so much, it's gets burned into your subconscious mind.
Thanks for the comment.
Ed

Ed,

Don't think that most people would see the possum paralell. Maybe just don't advertise it. You're a nice looking fellow, don't knock yourself. Focus on the non-possum characteristics. :D

Baldingboy

By the way, I have a forehead large enough for both of us if you need some. :-\

Baldingboy said:
Ed,

Don't think that most people would see the possum paralell. Maybe just don't advertise it. You're a nice looking fellow, don't knock yourself. Focus on the non-possum characteristics. :D

Baldingboy

By the way, I have a forehead large enough for both of us if you need some. :-\
It don't bother me at all. I could think of worse things I could be compared to. Mr. Ed the talking horse gets old.
Thanks for the thought,
Ed

I dint see any resemblance until you put the pix side by side, but it's still a stretch. love the name tho. I've been called Saralee many times and one weird one is Sarievo. My perv boss used to call me that. Still icks me out. Possumheaded's much better.

Hey Ed, great to see ya! I like your nic name too, but you do not look like a possum anymore than me looking like a rat. It's a name that my dad gave me many years ago. ;D

;) RR

welcome_cat_3.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 391
:D :D :D :D Oh my goodness...ya'll are too much! :D

Great to see ya Possum! ;) Keep posting those finds!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back