My ugly mug and intro

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Lets see here.....A little info on me.

I am 29 years old. I live in a suburb of Portland called Aloha, OR. I work as an Investigator for banks & currently hold a reserve position with a small police dept. I joined the US Army when I was 17 and served 4 years of active duty. Once discharged from Active Duty, I joined the Oregon Army National Guard and Was attached to a Military Police Company for 2 years. I am married but separated and awaiting a divorce. Sometimes people just get along better as friends, not as husband and wife.

I have been detecting for a total of 6 months. My first detector was a Minelab EX2 but sold it when the wife and I split up to to divide the assets. I wasn't actively looking to get back into Detecting, but came across an Authorized Whites Dealer that was just giving away his inventory to get out of the business. The price was so good for my DFX that I just had to buy it. So here I am, MD'ing again and sharing my finds with all you folks.

I don't have a lot of pictures of myself, but here is an older one from when I got home from active duty. Mom made me go down to one of the mall photo places to get some pictures done ::) The other one I have is my Avatar, a female friend of mine dyed my hair blond...as you can tell I was thrilled :-\ When I get a more current picture, that avatar will be changed LOL

630347250_m.jpg

Welcome to the Mugs.
There are some great Tnetters out in Oregon so maybe you will be able to hook up with some.

Hiya Storm,

I know you have been here for a few...anyway, Welcome!! Great to see you and thank you for your dedicated service to our country. ;D

;) RR

A new metal detector, why can't I run into a dealer thats going out of business... grrrrrr. Metal detecting is cheaper than dating and you can turn off the chatter anytime you like Storm.

I want to thank you for your service as well, if it weren't for guys like you we wouldn't have the freedoms we have today..so "THANK YOU"!

Best of luck in your searching and show off your finds with us civilians!

Nat

Howdy, SuperTrooper. ;D

Welcome to Tnet! You've got a DFX and you're a TreasureNet member.....so you're all set! :)

Welcome stormtrooper! Good luck in 2007.

Welcome to the forum! DFX rules, especially when it is a bargain! Wonder if MD'ing is legal along the river at Ft. Vancouver? That sounds like a promising site to me, if legal. Love it out there, friends live on Vancouver Lake, beautiful country. Looking forward to future posts!

Tourezrick

Welcome Storm, Thanks for your serving our Country, Fellow vet, Fossis.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back