• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    914.8 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
Is that middle one a hafted knife?
It has kind of a belly on the lower edge.

Nice Finds!

Kirk Corner Notched and Table Rock are my guesses on the points. Get your son to take you with him next time!

My son is 21 now he use to just hunt when I went with him but now he is going hunting by himself & im glad he is because I'm 48 & getting old so I'm glad he is taking more interest now! Yeah that little Kirk is a nice little point I think it's brush reek chert with the orange spots on it!

My son is 21 now he use to just hunt when I went with him but now he is going hunting by himself & im glad he is because I'm 48 & getting old so I'm glad he is taking more interest now! Yeah that little Kirk is a nice little point I think it's brush reek chert with the orange spots on it!

You're lucky, I'm 61 and have two sons (39 and 35) and either one could care less about these rocks we love.

Yeah I guess I am lucky! I use to take him hunting with me when he was 7 years old I thought he liked it but as he got older & got to be a teenager he didn't seem as interested I'm so glad he is now! I can't wait until he finds his first axe he has always wanted to find one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back