My son and I first find

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big thanks to TNGuns for meeting us and hooking us with a whites eagle MD, i could tell he was attached to it but i think he felt sorry for us.
He took us to a local park and gave us a Demo on how to use it and a few pointers along the way ( as well as pointing out some coins for us which we never would have found ) .
Long story short , my son had a blast , we were slow and inept but in about 1 1/2 hour we found close to 2 dollars in change.

he is out now making the back yard look like the movie set of " Holes ".

here is the find for our very first day of swinging a MD

th_100_0182.jpg

Upvote 1
Way to Go ....Congrats on your 1st finds!

Congrats, and welcome to this great hobby!

Awesome and good luck out there!

TommNJ

$2.00 is not to bad for a first trip out. Spending time with son --- priceless.

GL & HH

Welcome ! Congrats on your finds!

Awesome to hear and it looks like you guys had a great time. Look forward to seeing more of your finds.

that's great. I know when I was a kid, my folk's yard looked like a mine field

It was a privilege to meet Mike and Derrick today. Easy to tell there is a great relationship there. Sharing our love of the outdoors and hunting with my father are some of my lifes fondest memories. Good luck with my old Whites. She could not be in better hands.

Well congratulations on your new hobby I hope that you are going to stick with it and that it will be a father and son bonder for life. I wish I had a hobby like MD to share with my father, unfortunately he sees it as a "not so inteligent" way to spend your time. Anyway we both are Ham operators and we enjoy sharing that hobby.
Keep it up....

Welcome to the hobby! I am new, too. Only MD since April '12. Practice, practice, practice. That's the advice I've been given and so I will pass it onto you. HH

Welcome to the hobby. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to come with.

Sent from my Android using TreasureNet

Nice first finds,and good luck with your new addiction,lastly welcome to tnet.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back