naked_me1.jpg

yeah right.
Nobody needs to see me naked.

here's my DRAGON pic though.....

marion_medic.jpg

OK, that was mean.

here I am.............
DSCI0091.jpg

You are just plain ornery! I spent all morning afraid to open this Mug only to find it was a censored cartoon! :sign10: Absolutely love the second pic though! :icon_sunny:

I do find it interesting that this post has 38 "views" but only one person admitted it by saying "HI".

LOL

MedicineMan said:
I do find it interesting that this post has 38 "views" but only one person admitted it by saying "HI".

LOL

LOL I noticed that as well....me, I tend to be honest to a fault...the first person to tattle on me is always me. Yep, I looked even though I was afraid to for the first 3 hrs I was awake. :sign10:

well now, really, what else would you expect with such a tantalizing title?! Great post! :angel8:

Oh! I laughed , but I had to open it as soon as I got done with my St. Paddys day thread, then I came running back to this one!

Good to see ya love bikes! :love5: Husbands boss has one and he sometimes gave me a lift home after work, I miss that!

Yup, that was a "gotcha" all right. :thumbsup:

Welcome to TNet - great bunch of folks here. Crazy as loons, some of 'em, but good folks!

HH
Nan

What a shocker :o :laughing7: Funny thing, so far all females replied to your post. I guess the guys don't want to see a "Nude Dude" :icon_scratch:

Welcome, Medicine Man!! Great to see ya! You say you're riding the "Dragon" or you referring to your bike or the Tail of the Dragon? http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ I just noticed you're from Marion, MS...were you by any chance at the Twisted Cycle Rally in Summit, MS this past Saturday? Also, you're mighty close to the Louisiana Bayou Hunt area @ Archibald, LA...just straight west on I-20. Come on over to the hunt!!

:wink: RR

signs046.gif

Attachments

• signs046.gif
    signs046.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 690
I'm not shy. :wink: I look at it right away. :angel12:
Welcome to Mugs. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back