My new Ace 250

Salt4wa

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2005
Just got my Ace 250 in the mail a few days ago. Hit the high school football stadium this morning for about 2 hours (see attached).
The machine is amazing! I found $10 in quarters and some dimes, nickels, and pennies. Before I was using a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 and finding quite a few coins, but couldn't really tell trash from coins. The ACE 250 is great at discriminating not only quarters, dimes, and pennys, but also does a decent job on the nickels.
If you are thinking about getting the ACE 250 - don't hesitate. A great machine!

Attachments

• 6-8-05.jpg
    6-8-05.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0
WAY TO GO!!!!!! NICE JOB. I'M GONNA PICK ONE UP FOR MY WIFE, SHE WANTS TO GET INTO MDing WITH ME. WELCOME TO THE CLUB. KEEP ON DIGGIN. THE ROOSTER

Welcome to the forum, Salt. ?You've dug more in 2 hours that I've dug all year! ?Hope to see more posts from you. ?

W T G!!! Another satisfied ACE250 user. I can't believe how they can nail coins. It was just the machine I was looking for ;D Keep at it and you'll have it paid for in no time :D
HH
Greg

Excellent haul! That's not bad at all for the first time out. The ACE250 sure is a coin vacuum! Happy Hunting!!!

Good job!

You'll have the machine paid off in no time!

HH

Lonewolfe

Great finds. Payed off? Hec you will be able to buy a few more at this rate. That's what I call having "The Ace in the Hole." ;D HH

;D another ace250 lover -- u gotta love it ! -- garrett has really hit the jackpot on this one -- pretty soon you wont be able to throw a dead rat out your car window without hitting a person md'ing with one.

It really is a fun machine. I try not to be a brand loyalist, and I try not to be an uncompensated salesman, but the little machine from Garrett is WAY beyond the capabilities the pricetag would lead you to believe is possible.

There is a fellow from Aussieland who has hit over $560.00AUS in his first month or so, I guess it helps when they have 1 and 2 dollar coins! The light weight, the astounding battery economy, and the plain old fun factor make it the first out of the vehicle.

Way to go on the haul, I hope you continue to find such rich environments to wear you out digging.

DAS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back