Bear Iraq.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 959
  • Bear at Shelby.jpg
    Bear at Shelby.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 922
  • DSC00379.jpg
    DSC00379.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 920
God Bless you and keep you while there in Iraq... and thanks for serving!

Now, about that avatar... AWESOME! Great to see yer mug...

Welcome to Mugs and know that you are very much appreciated! Keep in touch! So glad you are able to be here with us on t-net atleast! :D

Whenever you need a laugh, come here. Thanks Bear !! When are you home for good? Hoping real soon. Bill coolgunsmily.gif

Attachments

• coolgunsmily.gif
    coolgunsmily.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 846
Thanks for you support everyone. Us soldiers really appreciate it. I should be home for good in September. I've been gone since July 5th 2006.

god speed form one vet to another thanks

Hiya Bear!

Welcome to Mugs, great to see ya! Thanks for serving our country...God Bless you & all our troops.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 792
  • welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 793
wesfrye53 said:
Thanks for your service bear. Be careful and return home safely...we're proud of you! :)

Can't add anymore to that...so ditto to what Wes said.

I LOVE your avatar -- and I so know what you mean, the only good liberal is a cat. Uh, wait, did I misundestand it? ::)

Hey Dude!!!!

Nice to finally know what you look like. Great Pics.

Keep your head down and come home on time. It will be the start of real diggin season!!!!

DM

I know some articles we take for granted are hard to get over there. Ask around with your brothers and let us know and we'll see you get whatever you need except maybe a liberty pass and a ticket back to the US of A. Monty

Bear,
Great photos! Thank-you and your brother & sisters over there keep your head down, our prayers are with you all if you need anything let us know. From a vets daughter.

Evy

Great mug!

Thanks for all that you do! Stay well and safe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back