BRASSF

Jan 18, 2007
Deltona, FL
Detector(s) used
2 sticks
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello ALL,
I have enjoyed reading the different post on this site. And after reading a few posts about the “clicks” within this forum, and reading some of the responses, I would have to agree that people will often respond to a post that they have had some type of forum bonding. I also agree that people should introduce themselves, not for popularity, but just for an idea of whom is typing and typing to.
So, I shall introduce myself to all of you. My name is Greg. I am Married (for 20 years now) and have 4 boys. I believe that I have a GREAT sense of humor, that some folks just don’t understand at first (Just ask Thorndog). I currently reside in Yuma, AZ, but have orders to Norfolk, VA. And YES, I am very much looking forward to moving there this summer. So if any of you TH’s out there would like to give me any pointers, I would not turn them down, and would be very grateful.

Thank You for your time, and for this GREAT SITE.

BRASSF

P.S.
I Hope that you enjoy the picture of "MY MUG" ;D :D

Attachments

• Gmug.JPG
    Gmug.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 552
Now that is one gorgeous mug!! lol I do recognize the great sense of humor and am very glad you introduced yourself! Welcome to T-net and mugs as well! Would you care for some coffee to go in that mug?? ;)

Hiya Greg,

Welcome to T-Net. Your mug is impressive and so are the Squadron/Unit coins. Thank you for your dedicated service to our country.

;) RR

Thank You for the comments on my MUG. It is a well used mug. ;D
There is no need to thank me for my service in the Military. I do what I do cause I Love My COUNTRY and the CORPS!!! But I will THANK YOU for your support!

As for the "Department of the NAVY mug" comment, I would like to add that Yes, It is a Department of the NAVY mug, Just the MENS Department! :D ;D

BRASSF said:
There is no need to thank me for my service in the Military. I do what I do cause I Love My COUNTRY and the CORPS!!! But I will THANK YOU for your support!

As for the "Department of the NAVY mug" comment, I would like to add that Yes, It is a Department of the NAVY mug, Just the MENS Department! :D ;D

My son is a marine and will be deploying the end of June or first part of July to Iraq. It does my heart proud to see so many people that are supportive of our men in the service. Yes, they do it because they love their country......their country needs to love them back just as much! ;) Again, thanks!

Thanks for the intro, I'll be married 20 years next week. A milestone in this day and age. Good luck with your move, be safe in your travles.

Very nice Mug, you sure it's coffee you drink out of that? ;)

Now that's a mug worth showing off!! Welcome to TreasureNet and the Mug Shots forum. I hate to think what you'd post if this was the "Head Shots" forum. hehehe

BRASSF said:

haha thats good, I've heard that one before. I am actually in the Army myself. But we need Marines more then ever, whenever the Army gets stupid and softens its training (like it has been for the last year or two) at least you can still count on the Marines! Oh yeah, Nice "Mug", its actually pretty cool lol :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back