My gold finds

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd post some of my gold finds to get everyone motivated. The real season is just about to begin! The bracelet I found about three months ago on a deserted beach. 22 Grams 14Kt with no initials on the faceplate. Sure made my day. The ring is a blue sapphire in 10Kt gold with three diamonds down each side.
I also posted some of my other finds from last year. Happy hunting!! wink

Upvote 1
You have done fairly well over the years. What the pics don't show however is all of the hours of learning and detecting that you have put in. Fred

This is true. That's where the difference is between the people who have all the treasure and those that WISH they did. I still do a lot of wishing. wink This is mostly gold finds, I haven't even shown you my silver.

June 15, 2003??

Strike it rich?? What are you doing dragging up these old posts??

Mona Lisa said:
June 15, 2003??

I figure they are still interesting I hadent seen them before and figured they needed another day of glory

Marty-Graw said:
yeah but the pics are gone ...lol
Perhaps the orignal poster of this thread could come back and add them and the writing is still a great read or prehaps Fred could describe them lol.

strike it rich said:
Mona Lisa said:
June 15, 2003??

I figure they are still interesting I hadent seen them before and figured they needed another day of glory

Strike, you're killing me! LOL. . . ROTFL. . . it is a cool post though ;D

wheres the pictures dont see em !!! >:(

tooooooooooooooooo much time on your hands buddy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back