My General Lee Drawing So Far

ekeisler

Apr 6, 2013
Drawing this in art class. Picked it because I love General Lee. Turning out great so far. Thanks for looking!

image-830447700.jpg

Nice job so far, don't be afraid to push the contrast dive into the dark it is a good thing!

My artwork

Nice job, so far!

Very nice. I have several pencil drawings. You have talent. Please keep posting as you do it. Merry Christmas.

Thanks guys. Here is it after one 1h 30m class period and the picture up now is it after the 2nd 1h 30m class period.

image-4169766319.jpg

Fantastic job. I used to love art class in high school. That was back in the mid-70's. I still have a picture I drew of the Marlboro Man. :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
-MM-

Very Nice work!!....Im not gonna lie..lol...When I first saw this post....I really expected to see the Dukes of Hazzard General Lee :tongue3:

Thanks guys. Too bad I have Christmas break and can't draw more on it until January. Love to hear the responses and opinions though. Some are just hilarious. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Very Nice work!!....Im not gonna lie..lol...When I first saw this post....I really expected to see the Dukes of Hazzard General Lee :tongue3:

I thought the same thing and was ready to purchase some tickets to win the car! LOL!

On another note, that is some great drawing! Keep at it and you may a career in Art some day. Two of my grandsons are pretty good artists themselves. They probably got the gene from my grandpa, their great great grandpa as he taught my cousin how to paint! I am not too bad with landscapes, animals and birds but when I do human faces, that is where the term buttface came from. Really! LOL!!!

Frank

Wonderful. You have talent.
My parents are art teachers and grandpa was a mechanical engineer professor. I love art. I use "charcoal" for expression. True, it's messy, but shadowing prevails.
Continually practice.
Merry Christmas! Peace

I thought the same thing and was ready to purchase some tickets to win the car! LOL! On another note, that is some great drawing! Keep at it and you may a career in Art some day. Two of my grandsons are pretty good artists themselves. They probably got the gene from my grandpa, their great great grandpa as he taught my cousin how to paint! I am not too bad with landscapes, animals and birds but when I do human faces, that is where the term buttface came from. Really! LOL!!! Frank
Hahaha thanks for the laugh and the compliment, Frank!

Wonderful. You have talent. My parents are art teachers and grandpa was a mechanical engineer professor. I love art. I use "charcoal" for expression. True, it's messy, but shadowing prevails. Continually practice. Merry Christmas! Peace
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back