MY FIRST RING

Wimberley Digger

Mar 28, 2007
Wimberley Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got back from a 2 hour hunt at my favotite playground by the lake. i dug my first ring. it's not real, but when i first popped it out of the sand i........... well, it was a great feeling!
the little pink stone was lying on top of the pebbled area at the swings. i'm sure it's probably glass but it looks neat anyway.
the little pewter figure is the second one i've found at this area. it's a star wars piece. first one i found was darth vader, but i'll have to soak this one some more to figure out the character.
i was hoping for my first silver with the small cross charm but it's not. ( plated ).
the restroom token says nik-o-lok indianapolis, indiana. it was only 1'' down in the dirt right next to a bench. (looks pretty new, and brass plated?)
the .22 shell casing was lying on top on the border of the volleyball court, and most of the clad ( $ 1.31 ) was dug in the sand at the court as well as the fishing weight.
well i've got 1 1/2 more days off, and i'm going to try a new totlot this evening that looks unused and a little older. maybe i'll find that first gold or silver there! Man, i really do love the hunt! thanks again to everyone for their advice and keep it in the dirt.
HH, DFX Texan - Randy.

Attachments

• DSCF0252.JPG
    DSCF0252.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 453
  • DSCF0244.JPG
    DSCF0244.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 456
  • DSCF0245.JPG
    DSCF0245.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 448
  • DSCF0246.JPG
    DSCF0246.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 446
  • DSCF0248.JPG
    DSCF0248.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 422
  • DSCF0249.JPG
    DSCF0249.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 432
  • DSCF0253.JPG
    DSCF0253.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 405
  • DSCF0254.JPG
    DSCF0254.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 408
  • DSCF0255.JPG
    DSCF0255.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 414
  • DSCF0260.JPG
    DSCF0260.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0
Awesome finds! Congrats on your first ring! I love the little pink stone...so cute! and well....just gotta love a restroom token! What happens if the need arises and you have no token?!? :o Really enjoyed seeing your finds!

Cool, congrats in your finds.

Much thanks for all of the comments! i'm going out again in 15.
see ya'll in a bit. hopefully with some gold or silver!
HH, DFX Texan - Randy.

Nice finds Texan

HH Jer

ahhh gotta love charging people a token to pee.

Sweet finds and congrats on your first ring..

Nice finds. Congrats on the ring.

The minature looks like Luke Skywalker to me.

HH.

Nice finds,maybe that's a toy lead figure from the Alamo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back