My first ring.....

Intodeep

Mar 14, 2011
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350, Wilson Neuman Daytona
Not much to write home about, so I will write about it here (ha ha). Been doing research on my local area and hunted the location of the first school (1888). I was hoping for some older coins, but I got my first ring instead and a piece of brick from the original structure. Then hit a local park and dug $2.59 in clad and what I believe is a silver mount for a Stone or something.....

Attachments

• IMG_2025 (640x479).jpg
    IMG_2025 (640x479).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 660
  • Clad (640x513).jpg
    Clad (640x513).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_2035 (640x479).jpg
    IMG_2035 (640x479).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_2031 (640x463).jpg
    IMG_2031 (640x463).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 664
Upvote 0
Congrats on your 1st Ring of which I hope is the beginning for many, many more! :thumbsup: Breezie

Nice ring, even without mentioning school I probably would have guessed right!! just by your finds in the picture!!! HH Chug

Congratulations on your first ring! Bet your face lit up when you saw it...WTG!

Great Finds !
hard to tell from pix what your ring is, any marks ?
hope you got a plat :hello2:
Looking forward to seeing more :hello:

steelheadwill said:
Great Finds !

There aren't any marking's that I can see. I'm pretty sure it's not worth anything monetarily....

Congrats! I love rings. you will get many more if you keep at it. I'm surprised it's not sterling or gold. Looks in good shape. So, no K markings or 925 or anything?

Intodeep said:
steelheadwill said:
Great Finds !

There aren't any marking's that I can see. I'm pretty sure it's not worth anything monetarily....
:icon_scratch: Looks really shiny, custom pieces sometimes not marked,
best digs :thumbsup:

If you keep comming home with a pile of junk and veriety of junk like you have there you will find many more rings in your future. When you learn the faint wispers of your detector is when you really start to find amazing targets. congrats on your first ring . :coffee2:Rob

underdogger said:
If you keep comming home with a pile of junk and veriety of junk like you have there you will find many more rings in your future. When you learn the faint wispers of your detector is when you really start to find amazing targets. congrats on your first ring . :coffee2:Rob

Thanks for the words of encouragement...... Like I said, I've been doing a lot of research. So hopefully it's only a matter of time before I put myself in the right location......... HH

looks like your Wilson Newman is doing a good job,I all way's wondered about that detector doe's yours have the float copper mode. :thumbsup:

liftloop said:
looks like your Wilson Newman is doing a good job,I all way's wondered about that detector doe's yours have the float copper mode. :thumbsup:

I don't really use it that often..... the Ace 250 out performs it on every level.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.... HH 2 all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back