1000010345.jpg
1000010344.jpg
1000010346-jpg.2166756

Attachments

• 1000010346.jpg
    1000010346.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 335
Upvote 39
FANTASTIC FIND :) Tell us the story , what type of location ? I bet it blew your ears off lol NICE GOING and thanks for sharing

FANTASTIC FIND :) Tell us the story , what type of location ? I bet it blew your ears off lol NICE GOING and thanks for sharing
Thank you! It was in the yard at an old brick house in Eaton Ohio. Most of the yard was hard as a rock from heavy equipment so I wasn't finding anything and discouraged walking to my van to leave and then bingo! I couldn't believe it. First one in 6 years of detecting

Thank you! It was in the yard at an old brick house in Eaton Ohio. Most of the yard was hard as a rock from heavy equipment so I wasn't finding anything and discouraged walking to my van to leave and then bingo! I couldn't believe it. First one in 6 years of detecting
WELL you did outstanding :) AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS !!!and WELCOME to TREASURENET !!!

That’s why I always hunt my way back to my vehicle.

dang, I wish I could find one of those. Awesome find, congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back