My first Indian head penny.

capt.ken m

Jan 18, 2016
Bradenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got off work a little early today. Had time to kill. So I hit a grass parking lot. I get home and go through my digs to see what I have. When I brushed off the dirt and saw the Indian head. I literally got as excited as Ringy. 20160127_213144.jpg also found 3 wheat's and this small fork. Not sure how old it is. It has MS and sterling on the back.20160127_222402-1.jpg

Upvote 20
Nice job on your first Indian and that sterling fork!

That's awesome Im getting out sat and sun be in the upper 40s Great indian head I need to get back out and find coins I don't care whos head is on it at this point that silver fork is really nice Good job. Must bre more stuff at that spot keep lookin

Last edited:
Great find!! That is in really good shape...... still patiently waiting for my first Indian

Well done! The IHC is really nice, and a sterling fork is really sweet!

Best of luck to you!

Those two goodies would make it a great hunt for anybody. Congrats, I would really hit that grass lot hard now....Sub 8-)

CongratZ!
No swinging upside down from trees needed or necessary unless the cameras are pointed at you.

I found my first IHP 6 days ago. Yours is in much better shape tho! I also found a sterling silver fork the same day! How crazy is that?!? Anyways, Congratz on your first IHP and silver!

Good job on that indian. Those are always fun to find. I love it when they come out with minimum wear and a deep green patina.

WOW...IHP looks like a fresh drop...doesn't look like it was ever in the ground...

Congrats it's a great feeling

Sterling silverware is hard to come by

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back