IMG_20170511_164713_589.jpg
And a Canadian dollar coin
IMG_20170511_164849_528.jpg

And:

IMG_20170511_173337_491.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 15
Congrats on the gold, the one piece looks like a hair barrette

Thank you! That would be my guess, too. It looks different than normal hair pins. Those little levers on the back are throwing me off. Could just be old.

Last edited:
Body by fisher tag is from an old chevy

I found some 14 kt "gold" from Italy, turned out to be fake. acid test proved it too. hope yours is real. congrats on the finds

Congrats on the gold! Marcasite hair clip.

I found some 14 kt "gold" from Italy, turned out to be fake. acid test proved it too. hope yours is real. congrats on the finds

I agree. That Italy stamp is a dead giveaway for plated. I've yet to find one that wasn't.

If that's real gold it's one helluva first...

I agree. That Italy stamp is a dead giveaway for plated. I've yet to find one that wasn't.

I should prolly update this.

I took the necklace to a pawn shop. It passed the first couple tests. Then she busted out tbe electronic machine, tested it, and said "you have a really nice.......fake gold necklace". She said she doesn't get those good of fakes in too often.

I'd say if u found it at least 2 inches deep with no tarnish/flaking it probably real. I found a 13 gram bracelet marked Italy real as real can be I sold it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back