kmarsh1084

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2013
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday my Fisher F2 was shipped to my house so i slapped it together and started to hunt my yard, i can't believe how much fun i had. I also can' believe what i found. First couple things i found were a penny, 5 quarters a button and some junk. I did find a World War 2 Metal. Here is a link to the to check out the info on the Metal. I still cant believe i had this much fun. Can't wait for the next hunt.

European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    24 KB · Views: 255
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 247
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 4
Now that medal is a cool find! Congrats

Good Job for your FIRST hunt!!.........the F2 is a good machine.......and your own yard is the BEST place to start, with many FUN days ahead of you as you venture out into the great outdoors......GOOD LUCK!!.....and keep us posted on future finds.

Happy Hunting to ALL!!

Bill

Last edited:
nice finds in the yard, bet there's still more in there, good luck with new machine

Great finds you never know what in the back yard till you look

love the medallion!!!

Welcome to this site Kmash1084,great fines,don't stop keep showing us what you find.

Yesterday my Fisher F2 was shipped to my house so i slapped it together and started to hunt my yard, i can't believe how much fun i had. I also can' believe what i found. First couple things i found were a penny, 5 quarters a button and some junk. I did find a World War 2 Metal. Here is a link to the to check out the info on the Metal. I still cant believe i had this much fun. Can't wait for the next hunt.

European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Congratulations on finding a good hunt right in your yard !! Good luck in the future..HH

Those are great finds, both for a first time hunt and for a yard hunt! Congrats and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back