My finds for the day

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to special but this is what I had left after I cleaned out my bag at the trash can. I did find a Jefferson dollar and I've never found one of those before. I had my 5 year old son with me so I decided to hit the park by the playground equipment. Thanks for looking and good luck everyone.

image-4261045184.jpg

image-2612495123.jpg

image-106662859.jpg

Upvote 4
Going to be hitting the old sites tomorrow here's to hoping for some nice relics, silver and maybe some gold. This is a great hobby.

Going to be hitting the old sites tomorrow here's to hoping for some nice relics, silver and maybe some gold. This is a great hobby.
With ya there my friend if it stops raining at some point. Best of luck to you. Hopefully we both have something great to post

With ya there my friend if it stops raining at some point. Best of luck to you. Hopefully we both have something great to post
not supposed to start raining here till Monday but it's going to rain all week according to forecast. Hope they are wrong.

Actually, I kinda like the rain. It keeps the crowds away from the parks, playgrounds and sports fields and increases the depth for signals. Wind and snow, though are another thing !

Actually, I kinda like the rain. It keeps the crowds away from the parks, playgrounds and sports fields and increases the depth for signals. Wind and snow, though are another thing !
yea you are correct and as long as it isn't down pouring ill hunt in it. The rivers are still real cold here can't wait to get in them. I just don't want to hunt muddy fields while raining its a real mess. The old home sites I hunt which are fields now are tiled real well so they dry fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back