My Digs from 4 Firepits and 1 Hut.

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image-721303762.jpg

image-2135794719.jpg

image-798300336.jpg

image-796334121.jpg

image-2360660635.jpg

image-235217179.jpg

image-1095521812.jpg

image-4238486447.jpg

Upvote 16
Awesome digs JDUG, I like the variety of the finds, CONGRATS :thumbsup:

Bubba65

Wow, Some great stuff there. Congrats:icon_thumleft:

Awesome Finds thats a neat pipe!!!

Awesome finds, those are some killer bottles and inks. Are you sifting or just digging?
ZDD

Awesome finds, those are some killer bottles and inks. Are you sifting or just digging?
ZDD

Thank you sir. No I have not been sifting. I just don't have enough hours in the day.

Wow, thats a fantastic group of finds. Very nice and thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

If you need help digging the rest of those huts just let me know. That eagle flask would have been killer intact.Great finds

With the rate you are going JDug, you are finding more stuff than what is in a relic shop!!! Awesome job my man!

With the rate you are going JDug, you are finding more stuff than what is in a relic shop!!! Awesome job my man!

Thanks buddy , I have taken over the formal dining room.
I'm working on trying to find the next row. Huts 1 & 4 and 2&3 are twelve paces apart center to center of each Fire pit. I think they must be back to back because I've dug 12 paces north and south of 1&4 and 14 paces east of both and got nothing. So my conclusion thus far is that 1&4 are the ends of the rows back to back. I dug pit 4 without a metal detector to find it, just paced off 12 & dug. If you had to guess how far would the next set of back to back huts be?

Thanks buddy , I have taken over the formal dining room.
I'm working on trying to find the next row. Huts 1 & 4 and 2&3 are twelve paces apart center to center of each Fire pit. I think they must be back to back because I've dug 12 paces north and south of 1&4 and 14 paces east of both and got nothing. So my conclusion thus far is that 1&4 are the ends of the rows back to back. I dug pit 4 without a metal detector to find it, just paced off 12 & dug. If you had to guess how far would the next set of back to back huts be?

Are you probing. Or just using a machine?

You guys are giving me the fever!!! After fighting the yankees at the 150th Chickamauga in 2 1/2 weeks I've got to start hunting!! Will be totally stoked by then.

It sure is fun watching your posts of finds from this camp. It must be wonderful to have a site like this all to yourself! Congrats on the finds and site!

Very cool finds, you found a little of everything. WTG!!!!

The ground is so hard and dry I can't probe until about 2' down. If we don't get some rain soon I might not be able to dig at all.

The ground is so hard and dry I can't probe until about 2' down. If we don't get some rain soon I might not be able to dig at all.

It sure is fun watching your posts of finds from this camp. It must be wonderful to have a site like this all to yourself! Congrats on the finds and site!

Thank you sir, I'm glad you enjoy my posts. This campsite has been a blessing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back