tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
I wasn't sure where to post this but...

My coworker found this in our railroad yard under a bridge.

It's a hand carved CD rack. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493300810.076586.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493300826.010758.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493300840.260868.jpg

Upvote 10
Fitting - did he pay the troll toll? :laughing9:

As creepy as it is, they actually did a pretty good job carving it.

Why was this thrown away??? That would make a nice decoration inside a wood burning stove.

They are from Bali.

Balinese Carved Wood cd rack.

$_86.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is scaring me-it looks like my EX (on a good day) :munky2:

Ha ha..The original owner was probably a single guy.....then he met a girl......they started dating......they then moved in together.....she then started decorating the nest.....she threatened him to get rid of that....he didnt........she took into her own hands.....Oh wait, that's flashbacks of my life.???

People still use CDs?

People still use CDs?

Heh... whatcha talkin bout willis... people still use 8 tracks...

I might add that vinyl records are on a HUGE comeback as we speak... AND new releases of artists works are also now being released on vinyl now in addition to other mediums.

Someone probably tossed it to get rid of the curse. Haha. Looks cursed anyway. That's a cool find.

Some things are cool & some are creepy. I am voting this thing ranks OVERLOAD on the creep factor. Had I ran across this thing and had my Predator shovel in tow he'd be kindling. Just sayin'. I reckon I've brought enough cursed recoveries into my crib. This dude won't be glaring at me.:nono:

I'll bet anything that there has never been any George Jones or Merle Haggard CD's in that thing.

I love the work that went into making it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back