My Biggest find yet!!

Luckystiff

May 28, 2013
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75,Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys good morning. So I went out early Saturday morning just up the road from my House to and old cellar hole for a couple Hours in the morning and found this 25lb pry bar. Came back did some chores around the House and had a couple of hours left in the day so I went back over the stone wall next to my House where I found a 1910 Barber dime two weeks ago. And found this not 12ft from where I found the Dime. I am so Pumped!! 1873 Indian. Its pretty worn and green can't tell if its a Double Liberty or not. thought I had pounded that spot pretty hard after I found the dime. You never know what you miss just inches from your coil.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• pry bar.JPG
    pry bar.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
  • 1873.JPG
    1873.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 192
Upvote 3
Nice. Most of the Indians I have found have been pretty toasted too. But they are pretty anyway.

I love finding tools, but have never found one that big! nice indian too.

A guy can always use a big 'ol pry bar right? :) Put that IH in a bowl of heated hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes and it should look good. By the way, I have hit places like that 5 or 6 times and always seem to find something else there.

I always feel no matter how many times i hit a place there is still something in the ground.Congrats on your finds.HH.

Its too bad the coin is so Toasted. It's a shame the pry bar is worth more then a 140 year old coin.:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back