Easton, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

Attachments

• Hackett Park 12-25-06 002.jpg
    Hackett Park 12-25-06 002.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 945
kick ass ken my chick likes to watch *yawn snore* :D

Your a lucky man ken, makes the sport so much more enjoyable. Heck it makes life in general so much more enjoyable.

I envy ya, guy..

Was the deoderant still working? Just kiddin'.I think it's great that your 'better half' hunts with you.Makes the day so much more enjoyable.Come on,'better half,show us that face and lets see some of your finds.

Well after she is done kicking your bottom....Tell her hello for all of us! Great that you have a wife who hunts with you!

gypsyheart said:
Well after she is done kicking your bottom....Tell her hello for all of us! Great that you have a wife who hunts with you!

Hey that's what my gal said to me...She could kick my B.....ottom. Funny thing. She has never swung a detector yet but is going to be getting one this spring. The challenge is on!

It's great that you and your wife do this together! I am sure to post a similar pic. My gal is spunky as all getout, but she comes with a built in camera radar. I SWEAR!
;D
~Nash~

She looks so clean.....not muddy, like you....are you sure she's your partner? ;)

I hope you're not in too much trouble for posting that picture, Ken. Tell her to register on here. We would love to have her join! :)

Hiya Ken,

You sure she wasn't running away with the loot?? :o ;D ;D Glad you have a partner and the better half makes a better partner...what's yours is hers & what's her's is hers. Did I say that right?? :D :D

;) RR

Yeah River Rat you said it right...LOL Ken, glad to hear your wife likes hunting with you. Nice when it can be a family thing. Tell her not to be afraid of the camera, just show her some of the mugshots out here, pretty scary some of them... just kidding :D Can't wait to see her and her finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back