DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
019.JPG020.JPGI just started looking at Treasurenet again here recently,and it is amazing some of the rare stuff some of you guys have been finding out there.Here is a pic of the better stuff I have found in the last couple months or so.I am still searching for that next rare item,and the pickings seem to be getting more and more slim where I have been hunting,but it is stuff like this that keeps me going.Thanks for looking, joe

Upvote 5
Thats a pretty cool piece of a flintlock gun, nice

Thats a pretty cool piece of a flintlock gun, nice
Thanks!I have been looking for the rest of it.I found the lock plate and the piece of trigger plate,fairly close together.Which makes me wonder where the rest of it is.I have been hunting the place for awhile and cant seem to stumble over the barrel.I am guessing it might have been salvaged for another use of some sort.

Very nice coins and relics. If I found Spanish silver like that I would be at that spot every day!

Very nice coins and relics. If I found Spanish silver like that I would be at that spot every day!
thank you.Yeah, I got pretty exited over that one.Ive been looking man,have been finding allot of odds and ends relics there, but no more coins so far.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back