My 7th ring so far this month.

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got around to searching my Wife's parents house (built in 1964).? Was hoping to find some silver but no such luck.? I found 7 pennies and my 7th ring of the month.? My brother-in-law knows the owner but it will be impossible to get it back to her, she moved back to Saudi Arabia about 15 years ago.? Oh well I guess I will have to keep it. :)

Attachments

• ring7a.jpg
    ring7a.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 470
Upvote 1
Good finds! Funny how those rings run in bunches. I didn't find any for six months and then found 7 1/2 last month! The half was lawnmower cabbage! I haven't found any so far this month and I have hunted hard and heavy in some likely areas too!. JIM

Looks gold and white gold but it might be plated. There is no marking on the inside but since this came from the middle east I don't know if they graded their gold or not.

Good deal dathvick! WTG!!

Nice ring,

con-grats on 7 in one month!

HH

Lonewolfe

Seven rings in one month, WOW!! What kind of detector do you use?

Keep @ it and HH!!

I use a White's DFX.? The club I belong to meets every 3rd Sunday so between last club meeting and this club meeting (Sunday 8/21/05) I have found a total of 9 rings so far, 7 of them since August 1st.

Here are a couple pics of all 9.

Attachments

• ring9a.jpg
    ring9a.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 297
  • ring9b.jpg
    ring9b.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 285
It constantly amazes me how many people lose rings and.....how many we find! Heck it amazes me the amount of coins that are lost and recovered, just on this forum! If every person in the USA had lost just one ring in their lifetime that would be what...., 150,000,000 or so for us to find! Let's go get 'um! :D JIM

Seven for the month,, simply amazing,,, WTG!!!
I've found six since the beginning of the year...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back