Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain

Attachments

• summer%202007%20085[1].jpg
    summer%202007%20085[1].jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 837
Some nice finds there! :) lol :)
Gonna let them out early for good behavior??????
Be well.

Good behavior? if 2 are behaving at the same time i'm lucky, 3 i'm ecstatic, 4 I'll faint, and 5, I live in reality, not going to happen. They are great kids, I wouldn't trade any of them for all the finds on tnet

savant365 said:
All I want to know is how much do those cages cost and where can i get one for my kids?

Charlie ;D

All you need is a yearly pass to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. Unfortunately there is a door without a lock so they can escape easily. They always seem to follow us home no matter how hard my wife and I try and ditch them ;)

Cute kids, enjoy these moments, they will grow
up before you know it.
Our three are now, 30, 29,& 27, with 4 Grandkids.

Fossis...............

Aw. this is too cute. It does look like the kids are looking in to see Daddy.

;) RR

Believe me, I would love to go to jail for a week with no visitation allowed. I am sure any judge would say that dealing with 5 kids is more of a punishment than he could ever give me, and send me home.

Actually, 5 kids is the perfect amount for my wife and I, and we wouldn't trade any of them.

utah hunter said:
Believe me, I would love to go to jail for a week with no visitation allowed. I am sure any judge would say that dealing with 5 kids is more of a punishment than he could ever give me, and send me home.

Actually, 5 kids is the perfect amount for my wife and I, and we wouldn't trade any of them.

Of course they are behind bars ;) But three of them really look sad and I am concerned for the little one with the green shirt ??? Was he really crying or just pretending :)

CarolinaDigs said:
utah hunter said:

Of course they are behind bars ;) But three of them really look sad and I am concerned for the little one with the green shirt ??? Was he really crying or just pretending :)

They were all hamming it up for the camera, and the 13 year old in the green shirt is the biggest actor of them all. No children were endangered or emotionally harmed in the taking of this picture. There is a doorway right to the side of them...

POOR POOR YOU!
I almost know how you feel with 4 of our own. 13,12,11, and 4. The youngest is the one that if I had first would of stopped! They are great kids also, but even on their best behavior they are a handful to deal with, and your right if you can get 2 to behave at the same time its a miracle, and if 3 behaved you better start asking questions and make sure you know exactly where the 4th is! If all of them behaved at once, then you know you need to call the men with little white coats to haul you off because you done went off the deep end.

A friend of mine had 3 girls and tried for a boy and ended up twin girls. I can't imagine but then again she thought I was joking when I told her I would trade her my little one for all of hers for a day. Needless to say she was ever so happy to have survived the day and secondly she is glad not to have had a boy! (at least not one like mine)

txkickergirl said:
POOR POOR YOU!
I almost know how you feel with 4 of our own. 13,12,11, and 4. The youngest is the one that if I had first would of stopped! They are great kids also, but even on their best behavior they are a handful to deal with, and your right if you can get 2 to behave at the same time its a miracle, and if 3 behaved you better start asking questions and make sure you know exactly where the 4th is! If all of them behaved at once, then you know you need to call the men with little white coats to haul you off because you done went off the deep end.

A friend of mine had 3 girls and tried for a boy and ended up twin girls. I can't imagine but then again she thought I was joking when I told her I would trade her my little one for all of hers for a day. Needless to say she was ever so happy to have survived the day and secondly she is glad not to have had a boy! (at least not one like mine)

Luckily our last is an absolute angel. He has a kind heart and a fantastic temperment. I have been out of work for the last 4 months with severe health issues, and spending time with him helps me cope with my situation. I am happy though to have the other kids back in school. Now I know why my wife always counted the days until the kids were in school. I like to make it sould like having 5 kids is tough on us, but the good far outweighs the bad. I grew up in a family with seven kids myself, so 5 seems kind of small sometimes. Are your kids pic's posted anywhere? I love to see pics of families, it is always interesting to see the variety in a family...Ryan

i don't think so but I will get a pic of them all up tonight in my mugshots.

savant365 said:
All I want to know is how much do those cages cost and where can i get one for my kids?

Charlie ;D

That reminds me savant, when mine were still kids i couldn't tell ya how many times i "child proofed" my house and they kept gittin back in ???

5 kids?? You have my deepest sympathy and utmost respect.... ;D...I have 2...3 and 4 years old and they are all (more than) I can handle. 5 of them would put me over the edge and I;d be in a straight jacket in a rubber room drooling all over myself.... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back