My 2nd Gold Ring with the new AT Pro

SDBob

Jun 11, 2013
SE South Dakota
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, CZ5, Tesero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a beach I've never been to before and hunted for about an hour. Got these coins and a really nice gold ring.....not bad for still learning a new machine.:icon_thumright:
The picture doesn't show the 25 or so pull tabs and other junk I threw away.
The ring says 14K and it's really neat in that it looks like two rings in one. The outside looks to be white gold and the inside 14K!
Can't wait to hit this beach again, especially IN the water.
Have a great weekend all.

Bob ring 001.jpg

Upvote 6
Great Find Bob.....How did that Ring up..I have found a few golds with my ATP, and the only one that was 14k rang up in the 60's, but most other rang up in the low 50s.

Diggin-N-Dumps, it rang up as 60-65 and it was about 6 inches down in the sand. Most of the pull tabs I found were of the old beaver tail variety so I think there may be some older stuff to come out of there. Can't wait to get back there.

silver rings hit 90 - 90+ .....been finding men's silver rings (3 so far plus 1 spinner stainless steel with 4 crosses on) but haven't found a ladies ring...The GROUND is SUPER hard here in WISCONSIN

GOLD... Congrats, sounds like there are more rings out there for you to find!!!

Nice find I'm glad you guys pointed out the numbers for the ATpro I want to lower my bottle cap digs. Maybe bottle caps will be worth something some day but at least I'm getting a good workout.

Nice find I'm glad you guys pointed out the numbers for the ATpro I want to lower my bottle cap digs. Maybe bottle caps will be worth something some day but at least I'm getting a good workout.

haha No kidding....the ATP loves bottle caps..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back