My 1st MD Finds

P

Pugsley6485

Attachments

• PICT00512.jpg
    PICT00512.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0
Sorry about the big pic. Grabbed the weong one out of my desktop.

Hey great find! Im a newbie to. My 3rd day of detecting, havnt even left the yard yet. looking forward to more posts and pics!

Great start! Will be watching for your future posts. Welcome aboard. HH

nice finds. good job removing that rusty blade from the playgroung as well. that would have sent some poor kid to the emergency room for sure.

congrats on your first finds an thumbs up for taking that razor blade out of the park, If folks knew how many bad things were in the playgrounds they never would let there kids play there
hh
dave+bobbie

Nice finds.

I'm with dave-enc on this one. Good call on taking that blade from the grounds. I'd hate to see some little guy or girl get cut on that nasty thing.

What machine are you using?

Rod

Rod said:
Nice finds.

I'm with dave-enc on this one. Good call on taking that blade from the grounds. I'd hate to see some little guy or girl get cut on that nasty thing.

What machine are you using?

Rod

Sorry been at work for the past weekend. Had very little time to check the web. I'm using a Discovery Model 1100 by BH. I was on a limited budget and did not want to blow a giant wad of cash if this was not for me.

I went out earlier today, to an old building from 1915 in the woods. I found a lot of trash, old iron scraps and crap like that nothing major. I have 1 or 2 more building to go hunt just need to get permission and I'm going down to the one owner today. I'll check back later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back