My 18 minutes at the park

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Ran down to a local park just before dark tonight.As I pulled in there was a large sign that said "Park closes at 10:00"...my clock said 9:44! I went straight to the rear of the park where there was a small volleyball court. I grabbed my IDX and swung like mad in hopes that I might find something before I got the boot...... a dime and two pennys....oh well ,I headed back to my car......Now between the sand and my car was a small strip of grass about 15ft accross and I swung a few times enroute. The first signal I hit looked like a quarter and after poking around I popped out a Zodiak key chain. Next two signals were quarters. Next was a heart shaped charm. Then a key, another dime, and the last was a chunky, mans sterling ring. It was getting dark so I hopped in my car and headed out the gate.I looked at the time as I was pulling out......10:02 !
Ive never hunted this park before. I think Ill go back when I have a little more time.
H.H......JO

Attachments

• park.jpg
    park.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
Yes, go back there ! Should be more good stuff waiting for you. H H !

Huntin' 59er

Pretty nice haul for 18 minutes. I would recommend a few days of hard hunting in that park. :)

Deadshot

Wow Jo!

All that in 18 minutes!!!!

Great job!!!

;)

thats a great haul for 18 mins!! WTG!!

Yowza! I hope you find bunches more.

I wonder how many heart charms/pendants are lost each year. There seem to be alot of those being found.

outstanding for 18 min! it takes me that long to get out of the car!!!!! imagine what you will find in 3 or 4 hours!

Thats awesome for that short a time! I need to find a place like that ;) Congrats!

-Mike

I guess we would call that a quickie, congrats on the silver ring! HH, Mike

Takes me 18 minutes to find anything over 6 inches deep! LOL ;D

Nice Haul, Keep @ it and HH!!

Thats a great haul for 18 minutes you must be good at pin pointing and fast with the trowel. Sounds like a place to put at the top of your list for the next time you get to go out and play.
:D
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back